Tiell Park Campground
205 Tiell Drive
Nestled between St. James Lake and the Outdoor Pool with beautiful surroundings, Tiell Campground is a campers dream. Enjoy the lakeside view from one of the 21 RV camping sites. If you don’t have a camper, no problem! There are two tent sites available for your use. The campground is in walking distance to our historical Railroad themed museums and is located on the paved 4 mile St. James Area Bike Trail.
- 21 camper sites each with excellent electric service (50 amp), city sanitary sewer, city water service, free Wi-Fi, private concrete pad, concreted picnic area and a fire ring
- 2 tenting sites available near the water's edge
- No camper length restriction on sites, however, park model campers are prohibited
- Enclosed Shelter is available for campers on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please help us keep this shelter clean by cleaning up after events.
- Playground area
- Public Showers
- Comfort Station - updated in 2014!
- Dump Station
- Connected to 9 miles of paved bike trails (St. James Area Bike Trail and WatLine Trail)
- Adjacent to St. James Outdoor Pool
- Water Sports for rent at Outdoor Pool during pool hours, for use on St. James Lake (Kayaks, paddle boards, and a canoe available)
- Boat Landing adjacent to campground
- Dock for fishing and Fish Cleaning Station by boat landing
- RR Museum and Model Rail Club in walking distance
- Memorial Park just around the bend- Disc Golf Course, multiple playgrounds, 2 shelters for rent, gaga ball pit, horseshoe pit, skate park, picnic table areas, T-docks for fishing.
- May - Mid October (exact dates vary each year)
- Nightly rate for a camper site is $ 25.00 (tax included)
- Nightly rate for a tenting site is $ 15.00 (tax included)
- 30 consecutive day rate is $ 500.00 (no tax)
- Seasonal rate (only available from May 1 - October 1) is $ 1,950.00 (no tax) and only 15 sites will be available for Seasonal Camping
- Camping on a seasonal rate pass prior to May 1 and after October 1 will be charged the daily rate
- If you will be gone from your space please keep a vehicle or some object in your site to prevent another camper from pulling in.
Non-Seasonal Campsites are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.