The campground is located on the southern shores of St. James Lake (205 Tiell Drive).
- 21 camper sites each with 50 amp electric service, sewer, water service, free Wi-Fi, private concrete pad with a concreted picnic area and a fire ring
- 2 tenting sites available near the water's edge
- No camper length restriction on sites, however park model campers are prohibited
- Shelter, gathering space, is available for campers on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please help us keep this shelter clean, by cleaning up after events
- Playground area
- Public Showers
- Comfort Station - the Comfort Station was updated during the 2014 season!
- Dump Station
- The campground opened May 01, 2018.
- Campground closes around the 15th of October each year.
- Nightly rate for a camper site is $ 25.00 (tax included)
- Nightly rate for a tenting site is $ 15.00 (tax included)
- 30 consecutive day rate is $ 500.00 (no tax)
- Seasonal rate (only available from May 1 - October 1) is $ 1,950.00 (no tax) and only 15 sites will be available for Seasonal Camping
- Camping on a seasonal rate pass prior to May 1 and after October 1 will be charged the daily rate
- If you will be gone from your space please keep a vehicle or some object in your site to prevent another camper from pulling in.
Non-Seasonal Campsites are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.