Public Utilities

Apply for Utilities

If you are moving to/from a property, please notify City Hall at least one day prior to move. This notification must be done in person at City Hall. 

You must also provide a photo ID.

A $200 meter deposit is due upon application for services at rental properties/ Contract for Deed and mobile homes.  The deposit accrues interest annually and is returned at the date of move out, minus any remaining charges due on the account.  

Utility Application 

How does budget billing work?
With budget billing, monthly payments are based on your average usage for the last 12 months. 
Budget Billing Application & requirements (fillable)

For More Information

If you have any questions or need to report a problem of any kind call City Hall at (507) 375-3241 from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm or after hours call the Watonwan County Communication Center at (507) 375-3121.