If you have an internet connection and an email address, you can
- View, track, and pay your utility bills through a secure website at no additional cost
- Accepts credit cards, debit cards and electronic funds transfer (EFT)
- Setup automatic monthly payments
- Sign up for paperless billing- receive an email notification when your bill is ready, and login to pay.
- View up to two years history of your account
Set up account and get started today
- Go to www.xpressbillpay.com (This website is only available in English)
Click on the “Sign Up” button on the top of the home screen. Fill in the email and password fields, then click in the “I’m not a robot” box and follow the prompts.
Complete the short registration form and click “Next.”
Go to your inbox and open the verification email and click “Verify Email.” Then select “Continue” to log in.
Select your billing organization and follow the prompts for linking your bill.
Once your bill is added to your account, you can add additional bills, view and pay your bill online, or setup a recurring auto payment schedule.
Instructions for first-time users (PDF- English only)
Pay Your Bill with a Live Operator:
- Call Xpress Bill Pay Payment Center: 1-800-720-6847
- Operators available for English and Spanish
Who Should I Contact?
Xpress Bill Pay Customer Service:
1-800-766-2350 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions about the Xpress Bill Pay website
- If you are having trouble setting up an online account
- If your card was declined online
- If you made a payment in error or for the wrong amount
St. James Public Utilities- City Hall:
- To start or stop utility services
- To find out how much your bill is
- To find out what your account number is
- To set up a payment arrangement
- If there are any issues with your utility service