St. James accepts all forms of Electronic Payments!
Already have an account? Go here to pay your bill: www.xpressbillpay.com
Customers now have the ability to pay their bills online, in person, or over the phone with debit or credit card, checking or savings account.
Create an Online Account
Instructions for first-time users (PDF- English only)
- Go to www.xpressbillpay.com
- Note: This website is only available in English at this time
- View, track, and pay your utility bills through a secure website
- Accepts credit cards, debit cards and electronic funds transfer (EFT)
- Setup automatic monthly payments
- Sign up for paperless billing- receive an email notification when your bill is ready, and login to pay.
- View up to two years’ history of your account
Pay Your Bill with a Live Operator:
- Call Xpress Bill Pay Payment Center: 1-800-720-6847
- Operators available for English and Spanish
Who Should I Contact?
Xpress Bill Pay Customer Service:
1-800-766-2350 | email@example.com
- Questions about the Xpress Bill Pay website
- If you are having trouble setting up an online account
- If your card was declined online
- If you made a payment in error or for the wrong amount
St. James Public Utilities- City Hall:
- To start or stop utility services
- To find out how much your bill is
- To find out what your account number is
- To set up a payment arrangement
- If there are any issues with your utility service