Xpress Bill Pay
Pay your bill with a credit or debit card at City Hall, online, or over the phone!
Already have an account? Go here to pay your bill: www.xpressbillpay.com
Customers now have the ability to pay their bills online, in person, or over the phone with debit or credit card.
One-time card payments will be charged a $5 service fee. To avoid this fee, sign up for automatic payments.
Announcement Flyer (PDF- English)
Announcement Flyer (PDF- Spanish)
Create an Online Account
Instructions for first-time users (PDF- English only)
- Go to www.xpressbillpay.com
- Note: This website is only available in English at this time
- View, track, and pay your utility bills through a secure website
- Accepts credit cards, debit cards and electronic funds transfer (EFT)
- Setup automatic monthly payments
- Make a one-time payment ($5 service fee)
- Sign up for paperless billing- receive an email notification when your bill is ready, and login to pay.
- View up to two years' history of your account
Pay Your Bill with a Live Operator:
- Call Xpress Bill Pay Payment Center: 1-800-720-6847
- Operators available for English and Spanish
Who Should I Contact?
Xpress Bill Pay Customer Service:
1-800-766-2350 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions about the Xpress Bill Pay website
- If you are having trouble setting up an online account
- If your card was declined online
- If you made a payment in error or for the wrong amount
St. James Public Utilities- City Hall:
- To start or stop utility services
- To find out how much your bill is
- To find out what your account number is
- To set up a payment arrangement
- If there are any issues with your utility service