House Security Check

While You Are Away

St. James residents who request to have a security check on a residence or business while out of town may do so by completing the Housing Security Check form and returning it to our office before you leave town. You may return the form to the St. James Police Department, fax the completed form to (507) 375-5127 or mail it to:
St. James Police Department
P.O. Box 70
St. James, MN 56081