Peddler / Vending Wagon License

The City of St. James requires a license for peddlers & vending wagons to sell, or offer for sale, any merchandise, or service, on any street or public property in the City of St. James, City of St. James Ordinance Chapter 114

Email City Clerk Kris Hurley or call (507) 375-3241 for more information.