Does the City have a rebate program?
Yes, you can apply for a load management credit for both central air conditioning and for electric water meters. The refund is applied to your December billing. We also provide rebates for a number of energy savings appliances. Rebate applications are also available at city hall. For information or the online application visitBright Energy Solutions

Show All Answers

1. Does the City have a rebate program?
2. Who do I call if I am out of power (no electrical service)?
3. What affects my electrical usage from month to month?
4. How can I reduce my electric bill?
5. What if I have additional questions about my utility bill or billing statement?