How do I register to vote?

Voter Registration Applications are available at the Watonwan County Auditors Office. Applications are also available at your local post office, school district office and libraries.

You can also register to vote when applying for or renewing your drivers license. The information will be forwarded to Watonwan County for processing.

Preregistration closes 20 days prior to an election.

Show All Answers

1. How do I contact a city department?
2. How do I register to vote?
3. Who do I call if I am out of power (no electrical service)?
4. How do I get ahold of Animal Control/the Dog Catcher?
5. What is the quality of our drinking water?
6. When do I need a building permit?
7. Who are my legislators?