What is the quality of our drinking water?

The City of St. James prepares an annual report called Consumer Confidence Report (CCR). This report is a detailed summary of our drinking water quality. The CCR is published in the local Shopper Guide every June. Copies are available at City Hall at no cost (in both English and Spanish) or can be requested by calling City Hall at 507-375-3241. View the Consumer Confidence Report.

Show All Answers

1. How do I contact a city department?
2. How do I register to vote?
3. Who do I call if I am out of power (no electrical service)?
4. How do I get ahold of Animal Control/the Dog Catcher?
5. What is the quality of our drinking water?
6. When do I need a building permit?
7. Who are my legislators?